Items of school uniform are available from many High Street stores. Clothing with the St Bartholomew’s Primary Academy logo (i.e. sweatshirt, cardigan, polo shirt, PE t-shirt) is available from the The Famous School Branch (formerly Trutex), Unit 1B, Plaza 21, Sanford Street, Swindon, SN1 1HE (Tel 01793 520843) and online at store.famousbranches.com
- Navy blue or black tailored trousers / shorts (not grey)
- Navy blue or black skirt / pinafore (not grey)
- ‘Dark Royal Blue’ school sweatshirt / cardigan
- White polo shirt
- Royal blue / white gingham dress for the summer term
- Sunhats are recommended for the summer term (protecting your child from the harmful effects of the sun is a priority here. Sun cream is to be administered by parents before school, if required)
- Sensible, dark coloured shoes – not trainers or long boots (ankle boots acceptable); in summer, sandals are acceptable provided they are closed toe sandals, fastened around the ankle, ie no flipflops / open toes.
For indoor and summer outdoor activities the children should wear:
- Plain navy blue or black shorts.
- Plain t-shirts (available with logo as above) in child’s School Team colour (Coate – Red; Lydiard – Green; Savernake – Yellow; Keynes – Blue) or plain white.
For outdoor games during autumn or spring, all pupils require the items listed above plus:
- Plain navy blue or black training bottoms.
- Plain, warm, navy blue or black sweatshirts or tracksuit tops.
- Suitable flat soled, lace up (or Velcro) trainers
For safety reasons, earrings should not be worn during PE lessons and long hair should be tied back.
Any unnamed lost property items will be placed on the lost property rail in school. Children may check this rail themselves or parents may ask at the office if they wish to look through the unnamed items. These items will be put out on display in the playground regularly for parents to look through. Cloakrooms should be cleared at the end of each term and personal belongings should not be left in school during the holiday periods.