In line with Government initiative, all KS1 children (Reception, Year 1 and Year 2) are entitled to order a free school meal. You may also purchase meals for KS2 children. These are freshly prepared and cooked on site by caterers Edwards and Ward. The current price for a school meal is £2.30.
Meals must be ordered in advance via ParentPay, even if your child is entitled to free meals. Please order by midnight on Wednesdays before the full week in which the meals are to be served.
If your child has any special dietary requirements, please contact the school office who will provide you with the 'Special Diets' form. Edwards and Ward will require medical evidence from your healthcare practitioner.
All children (including infants) whose parents receive the following support payments should apply online with Wiltshire Council as they or the school may be eligible for other fee remissions or Pupil Premium funding:
- Income Support
- Job Seekers’ Allowance (income-based)
- Employment & Support Allowance (income-related)
- Support under part six of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit providing you are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and your family’s annual income (as assessed by HMRC), is not more than £16,190
- Working Tax Credit ‘run-on’ – the payment you may receive for a further four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit (provided you have an annual income of no more than £7,400 as assessed by earnings from up to three of your most recent assessment periods)
If preferred, children may bring a packed lunch from home. These should not include any nut related products eg peanut butter, glass containers or fizzy drinks. Please remember to include a spoon if your child brings in yoghurt. Hot liquids are not allowed for safety reasons.
Please note that products containing nuts are not permitted in school.